VeggieBoards banner

Subway veggie patty withdrawn (UK)?

3K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  elibrown 
#1 ·
Non of the London chains have had it for about 3 months. Any time you ask the staff they look at their shoes as they mumble random excuses. Does anyone on here have a definitive answer?

#2 ·
I'm guessing it was a UK-only product because I didn't know Subway had ever offered a veggie patty. I live in Ohio, USA.

You might want to ask the manager of a given shop, rather than listening to the mumblings of the register clerk. Or, find the website and contact the administration.

#5 ·
I get it in the US. It's not vegan though. Not all locations offer it.

eejit - If it's like in the US the individual franchises decide whether or not they carry it. If that's the case you may want to speak to a manager and let them know that you'd like for them to continue carrying it. If it's a decision from corporate you can send an e-mail and do the same.

#6 ·
Last time I saw it was in Guildford about 2 months ago if that counts as London, and im pretty sure they still sell it in the Kingston upon Thames branches (near meee when im at home)

I used to eat it, then one day saw a mushroom in it. So er... havent bought it since then! Urgh. mushrooms. i cant even look at them without squirming. (even though id eaten the patty loads of times before that... i have a problem hahaha)

#8 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaynesh View Post

Does anyone know where you can get the veggie turkey at Subways? I always read about it but have never seen it myself. I dont care much for the veggie patty. I live in Washington state and know they used to have it but am not sure if they still dont.
Based on what Michael said, you may just have to ask at each store you go to. Or call ahead.

#11 ·
I live in Dallas, Texas and almost every Subway I've been to has carried the veggie patty (last time I got one was maybe a month ago). I have been to some stores that don't have it, but they were all in smaller towns where I guess there aren't a lot of vegetarians like here. On a side note, I LOVE the Subway veggie patty.

I am now intrigued by the veggie turkey...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.