VeggieBoards banner

Stretch Island Fruit Leather

3K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  Feliner 
#1 ·
I got my Stretch Island fruit leathers delivered yesterday. Thought they would be a good snack to have at the hospital. They don't taste too bad. Nice degree of sweetness; not icky sweet. Very expensive tho. $14 including shipping for 1 pound 2 ounces of dried fruit. 36 half-ounce pieces -- each about 100 cm by 50 cm (4 inches by 2 inches), and about 1.5 mm thick.

A pound of raisins is less than $3.00 in my local supermarket.

#10 ·
Decided to pick a bunch of these up, because I kept seeing people here talking about them! They're pretty good, depending on the flavor and ones personal taste preference. Basically they're like healthy versions of Fruit Roll ups. Some flavors seems to be harder (tougher?) than others, which I didn't like. I prefered the soft ones. Chunky Cherry is my favorite so far. And I've now tried apx. 7 different flavors

I'll have to check out the TJ ones, there is a TJ just down the street from me. There is also another brand called Cool Fruits, which I saw on VeganMercantile.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.