VeggieBoards banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I'm just starting to recover from strep throat. . .

Whenever I swallow and release the force my throat tenses up and I'll hear/experience a crunch-like sounding ripple effect going on from inside my throat[I could specify vocal cords?}. It's not excruciating but it leaves me feeling a small amout of tenderness afterwards.

And I! want! it! to! stop!
...how long before the healing process times out?

Are there things I can do/would be smart to avoid ? Was I wrong to drink coffee this morning?

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My vocal cords feels SO dry to where it's like about to shrivel up and wither away into thin air at any given second !

ETA - I've search the web tirelessly [ok so prolly technically for about 2 minutes, but hey]; and it appears that the possibilites [taking symptoms into account] are in favor of me having a case of laryngitis on my hands

****ing hell, this SUCKS.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Oh no, laryngitis!!

When I had it (several years ago) it was actually kind of fun, because I didn't feel any pain, I just lost my voice...

Feel better!! I'm currently recovering from a very bad sore throat

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry about my dramatic episode there... Needless to say this would be my first bout of laryngitis.

Update: Saw the doctor, all I got was tylenol. * gag reflex*

Double update:Today I feel less crippled. thank goodness. at this rate i'll be good to go by thanksgiving.

Quote:
Feel better!!
Right back atcha!

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How's it going fellow night owl?

...Hey, I suddenly took notice in this head of mine that my avatar could pass as an evil monstrous ~Brandon turning against none other than the color green!

I fear this mod job must finally be taking it's toll stressing you out, dare I say almost to the point of ...insanity!

And to think if anybody, ~Brandon would be the last person on VB to start drama

..Before you know it just when you thought you knew someone BAM! they turn into a mean green eating machine.

/caffeineinducedpost

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.