VeggieBoards banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's your favorite store-bought prepackadged thing? From a regular grocery store, not a HFS. I have to think about it... I think it's cinnamon life!

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Nutri grain - yogurt cereal bars in vanilla flavor. I actually have to purchase these at wal-mart because our Kroger won't stock them for some reason.

I also like Cinnamon Life Cereal - I just eat it straight out of the box like chips.

·
Registered
0 Posts
But see our stores where I live carry soy milk to organic produce. Some stores even have a 2-3 lane and frozen section for 'health food' products.
It is good to be in CA!

·
Registered
0 Posts
word, muffcake
hehe.

i was just gonna say that, i get everything at the regular grocery store except for like cruelty free make up which i get at the hfs.

but, my "regular" grocery store cart favorites that i always have in my cabinet are:

plain microwave popcorn (its so hard to find the plain kind sometimes), canned soups, and breakfast type bars (health valley makes my favorite ones)

·
Registered
0 Posts
I am in Connecticut. Our Shaws has three "half" ilses of health food products, soy, organic, frozen section, ect. i shopped there for two years as a non vegan/vegetarian and now that I am on the look out i see it.

My favorite is the silk soy drink with the flavor of coffee Latte. It was so good. reminds me of the starbucks coffee lattee in the individual bottles that they sell.

·
Registered
5,644 Posts
My fav pre-packaged thing? Soy dream, for sure. YUMMY stuff, there. Even Hub (the omni) said it was "not bad". Quite an endorsement, if you ask me.

·
Registered
0 Posts
ok i have to change that. my NEW favorite packaged food as of today is lightlife smart dogs. i never liked hot dogs as a meat eater, and i rarely eat fake meats. but i decided to try these and im totally impressed.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
mustard! all kinds. any kinds of mustard!

·
Registered
859 Posts
Dreyers whole fruit sorbets. Also I love the Marie Callendar's frozen fettucini alfredo. It's deadly (in more ways than one).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts