VeggieBoards banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a new campaign launching this summer. I am part of the team organizing it and we are trying to raise awareness.
Please check out the Facebook page, theres not much to it yet. But there will be

·
Registered
806 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegansarawr View Post

This is a new campaign launching this summer. I am part of the team organizing it and we are trying to raise awareness.
Please check out the Facebook page, theres not much to it yet. But there will be
I still need to get a facebook page, maybe I'll do that tonight... Let me know if you guys are planning a protest

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Back-Space View Post

I still need to get a facebook page, maybe I'll do that tonight... Let me know if you guys are planning a protest
You're back
I'll let you know when we start planning them, right now things are kind of up in the air but we're having a fundraising dinner in the making as well.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Quote:

You're back
I'll let you know when we start planning them, right now things are kind of up in the air but we're having a fundraising dinner in the making as well.
Yeah... They can't get rid of me
I give this site half of its traffic

Sounds good
I'm up for anything.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No, I think my friend Paul did, but he asked me to help organize the campaign. I'm the youngest person on the committee.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Quote:

No, I think my friend Paul did, but he asked me to help organize the campaign. I'm the youngest person on the committee.
Oh, cool
Well, I'm a supporter. I'll join up when I get online

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Quote:

Ofcouse someone from Calgary pops up after I've moved back to Ontario
Well, Ontario sounds more veg friendly than 'Cow Town' ... :p
That being said, I'm actually having a really easy time here lol

·
Registered
806 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limes View Post

Well, Ontario sounds more veg friendly than 'Cow Town' ... :p
That being said, I'm actually having a really easy time here lol
It definitely is
It wasn't too bad out there. I lived in Canmore, like an hour west of you guys(depending who's driving
) We had a large selection of fruits and veggies, organic produce. It wasn't too bad. But Alberta is a dead zone for vegans. There's probably 10 or 11 spread out across the whole province

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Quote:

It definitely is
It wasn't too bad out there. I lived in Canmore, like an hour west of you guys(depending who's driving
) We had a large selection of fruits and veggies, organic produce. It wasn't too bad. But Alberta is a dead zone for vegans. There's probably 10 or 11 spread out across the whole province
Well the farmers market just opened up here a couple months ago after being under construction for at least a year. That's helping out a lot. I'm going broke trying to buy everything I've never tried before. Which is turning out to be a sh*tload.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limes View Post

Well the farmers market just opened up here a couple months ago after being under construction for at least a year. That's helping out a lot. I'm going broke trying to buy everything I've never tried before. Which is turning out to be a sh*tload.
Lol, still haven't been to a farmers market, yet

Quote:

Ira, and Limes thanks for the support
Sorry, I think we're taking your thread a little off topic. I made a facebook page, finally... I "liked" the page you posted, but I'm not sure how you join the group. Last time I used facebook, you used to be able to join them

1 - 17 of 17 Posts