1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Quite sad.

·
Registered
9,132 Posts
Very sad, but I think he probably lived his relatively short life more fully than most people.

·
Registered
9,132 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
$$$ You can bet your life on that.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Very sad. I saw this quote from him on a website:

"Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart."

I thought it was inspirational.

·
Registered
7,898 Posts
I'd been expecting to hear that any day now as I saw a picture of him a few weeks ago and he looked very frail. He made a techie contribution to this world that helped change it forever. He certainly left his mark on my life and that of my friends and some of my family.

·
Premium Member
51,609 Posts
I can't remember where I read it, but someone online mentioned that TMZ was posting tasteless photos of Jobs who was "obviously dying of cancer." I didn't even know he was sick until then, this was about 3 weeks ago. So very sad

·
Registered
76 Posts
Steve Jobs is not with us anymore. Very sad. His last gifts for us are iPhone 4S and iPad 2. People say iPhone 4S stands for "iPhone For Steve". Apple fans should buy this to remember him. I'm wondering what's his diet exactly. Several sources say he's pescetarian, vegan or fruitarian

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.