VeggieBoards banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long stor. the portfolio is missing/stole etc, my offers of a reward won't sway the public and I have to for now, start all over again. ()NOT up for public discussion, mail me privatly if you want more details) I am only throwing this out quick as why I would bother starting a whole new portfolio because it isn't fun.

So I'm looking for resources to rebuild my shattered career interest here.

Where do I start over?. I had realistic cartoons and I'd like to recapture my original chars as much as possible. Yeah I know why not create brand new chars but I'm attached to these ones, esepcially the original four of them I created like five years ago.

I'm looking for:

Any references for realistic cartoons.

Any references for faces and figures (still realstic cartoons, anime will do)

Any methods to recreate chars.

Any good webpages that specilize in realistic cartoons.

Possible computer programs that would hel me make professional looking drawings ( I know I won't be able to afford them especially since I'm throwing all my money at offering the reward, but I'm curious anyways)

Any good references to poses so I could draw their new char plates more interesting,rather then just standing there.

I look forward to the day I have a new portfolio ready for that pro review session someone on here gave me. Of my two careers, I like this one much better and I want to suceed. In fact, the sooner it does suceed, the sooner I can quit the other one.

EDIT: Ok I should have given this thread a better title since the chances of finding pro artists is so slim anyways.

·
Registered
963 Posts
^ You beat me there *shakes fist*

ConceptArt is really the best place I can think of, I've only been on there a couple of months and already my skill has really jumped forward, and there's so much inspiration there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.