VeggieBoards banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't find any thnreads on Star War's action figures. Does anybody else collect them? What do you have? What are your favorite ones.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
[geek]I might have a couple, say round about all of the original vintage figures, give or take zero, including all variations.[/nerd]

·
Registered
8,489 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeezycreezy View Post

[geek]I might have a couple, say round about all of the original vintage figures, give or take zero, including all variations.[/nerd]
that rocks.

·
Banned
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow! I have 9 and I thought that was alot. Though I only have 7 originals. I already had Luke and Leia and when my friend Corndog moved he gave me his Luke and and Leia so I have 2 of those. So I call the extra Luke Cormdog and the extra Leia Rose of Sharon cause I always thought that was a pretty name. Cool idea huh?

whats you're favorite figure?!!!!

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flipper View Post

I cant beleive there are'nt any more collectors here. Really!!!!
I know how you feel Cable Andy. I couldn't believe there weren't more vegetarians on www.rebelscum.com when I asked. You'd think there would be a strong correlation. And yet no.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
The Creezy and TNS are the only other collectors I've met who are also vegan. I have a decent collection of figures, some originals (which are from my childhood, which means opened and no weapons for most of them) and I have some prequel figures, mostly the Jedi-oriented ones.

I have 15-20 12" figures as well.

I like a lot of the Unleashed series that is out.

I only have Aayla Secura at present but I would like to get more of that series.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flipper View Post

I can't find any thnreads on Star War's action figures. Does anybody else collect them? What do you have? What are your favorite ones.
I have found that me and my fiance are 'sharing' a collection of about, 145-170 different figures. Alot are the originals from the 70's, and some from the 80's, remade olders, then we have some ti-fighters, a couple of x-wings, a 3 foot scale model of the death star, and a jar jar binks that we made a nuise for, because he was the WORST character ever. ^.^

·
Registered
179 Posts
Wow! I love Star Wars, but never had enough money to collect the figures.

If I did though, I'd buy a Tie fighter, AT AT and AT ST.

My partner has a Millenium Falcon, AT AT and AT ST - lucky monkey!

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tofu-N-Sprouts View Post

And what am I? Oh, wait... maybe 18 characters isn't much of a collection...
I don't think I knew that you collected!

*amends previous statement*

·
Registered
11,049 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Brandon View Post

I don't think I knew that you collected!

*amends previous statement*
hahahaha, no reason you should have known... and "collected" is definitely in the past-tense... Sadly I have other things to take up my time, money and shelf space now. I'm saving them for my grandkids or something...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts