VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
I'm going to see Imelda May at the Roundhouse in London.
I'll probably grab something quick to eat from Planet Organic before I get there.

·
Registered
711 Posts
I'm no allowed to drink sadly, so it'll be a very sober night for me. I do have lots of green vegetables in the fridge though! I might have pie, roast spuds and veggies. Or maybe the soup I made and froze last month...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Drinking. Lots. In an Irish bar. Then probably falling over. I love Paddy's day. Oddly enough I've never even celebrated St Andrews day, despite being half Scottish and half Northern Irish.

·
Ankle Biter
9,333 Posts
I've made three loaves of vegan Irish Soda Bread this week. I plan to make at least one more.

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
We're having corned beef and cabbage and (vegan) Irish soda bread. Since I know of two vegetarians and one vegan that might attend, the cabbage might be cooked seperately.

·
Ankle Biter
9,333 Posts
Colcannon! Yes! I had completely forgotton about it. That's definitely what I will make.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
My favorite Irish pub will be way too crowded. Heading to my other favorite pub, instead. Also headed out tonight to celebrate with my friends who can't tomorrow (and to celebrate the end of midterms). I love living stumbling distance away my my favorite pub.
I also ran the St. Paddy's Day 10K on Saturday. Dressed up and everything - a painful 6 miles, but worth it. At the end of the rainbow (finish line) we had free microbrew. Sorry Glenn, brew beats a pot of gold any day.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Eat green velvet cupcakes and watch Secret of Kells:

·
Registered
802 Posts
Going to a grand opening of a new bar with some friends. have been told that the bar is owned by Veg*ns and they will be serving up vegan food.. yay!!

·
Banned
1,803 Posts

We have three bottles of it

Oh and as soon as I go buy some more white nail varnish tomorrow my nails will look like this:

[SPOILER=Warning: Spoiler!]
[/SPOILER]

Not going to bother with the Irish pub as it's pretty small and will be completely packed. I do have a Riverdance DVD so we might watch that

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
hey there and hippy St.pattys day on thursday...thats from the Irish part of me....and hippie St.Josephs day...which is Saturday and that comes for the Italian part of me
....I know awesome mixx Italian and Irish....whoo--hoo
.....anyways I am not sure what I am eating yet but eat different cabbages all year round......If I get home early enough I may make cabbage slaw sliders.

Peace

·
Registered
128 Posts
I made a green smoothie...
I don't drink or celebrate this holiday. ;x
Though I live near Boston, I probably should.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.