VeggieBoards banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
9,132 Posts
Originally Posted by sallyomally View Post

Wow. I had no idea. When I take him to the vet to discuss the Prozac issue, I'll have him check his urine. I'm kinda in a bind since Atticus is due for his second shot and follow up this week, and the old cash flow isn't exactly flowing. I'm still paying off the bill from Rhett's hospital stay.We may have to wait a week or two.I'll have to keep a close watch.Thanks for the information.
Sally, a low grade infection is sometimes hard to catch in a sample. Before you start the anti anxiety medication, maybe consider discussing with your vet getting a 2 week shot of antibiotic (like Convenia) to see if that catches an infection. You want to rule out a medical issue first.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.