Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 140 of 142 Posts

·
Banned
13,022 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by DannyKass

Is there anyone you love more than yourself?

Danny
I find this question odd. Why would you even ask if I love anyone more thanmyself? Clarification please.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
ok...one more question (OW! erin that hurts!) how do you feel about a socialized health program? Or would you rather see medicine remain part of big business?

*erin....i'' have to re-read up on my psychic protection again to ward off your dream demons

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Did it feel good to post in SFP last night?

More importantly, do you like having a three-second rule rather than the sixty-second rule?

·
Banned
13,022 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by sandiemac

ok...one more question (OW! erin that hurts!) how do you feel about a socialized health program? Or would you rather see medicine remain part of big business?

Healthcare is a private commodity and does not fit the economic definition of a public good. Therefore, it should remain in the private sector.

·
Banned
13,022 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by skylark

Did it feel good to post in SFP last night?

More importantly, do you like having a three-second rule rather than the sixty-second rule?
It was okay.

I think we should have a 3-minute rule to keep you people under control.

·
Banned
13,022 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by epski

So, how do we know when it's time to start the next interview?

Or, is that a question for Erin?
I think the new one will start in the next two days.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Damn.... not sure if it's too late.... but here goes:

Tame.. if you had the money, and could buy it outright, what's your ultimate ride? (I mean ride as in a car
)

In a previous answer, you mention a change of career path. What would you eventually like to get into as a career?

121 - 140 of 142 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.