VeggieBoards banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
VeggieBoard interviews are a way for us to get to know each other better. It is a way to acknowledge just how wonderfully varied a community we are.

Every few days or so, a new interview will start and the old interview will be locked.

Every VeggieBoard member is allowed to ask ONLY ONE question per interview. Remember that ONLY ONE. Try to keep this thread about the person being interviewed. If you want to comment about things you discover you have in common or just elaborate on a response, pm them and make a new friend or start a new thread about it. This is intended to be a friendly thread, so please dont ask anything in a purposeful attempt to get a heated debate. Of course, nobody is required to answer a question that they do not want to.

The current person being interviewed will choose the next person. They need to first pm them and ask if they are interested, then pm me to let me know. It is preferred that you pick someone that you do not know very well as the purpose of this thread is to get to know new people.

Also, please keep in mind that any answers you post are viewable to complete strangers. There is some risk in that. Again, all questions are optional.

Past interviews:

Michael was #1 http://www.veggieboards.com/boards/s...&threadid=7313

SystmDwnGrl was #2 http://www.veggieboards.com/boards/s...&threadid=7506

The following are general questions asked at the start of each new interview.

Birthday:

Dietary Path:

Brief Intro:

Picture:

Answer away Tame!

·
Banned
13,022 Posts

Birthday: 11/13/1971

Dietary Path: fairly strict vegetarian

Brief Intro: Not sure what to put here. I have been a regular on VB from the start. I started posting on the old VO forums, then migrated to Michael's board when the VO boards were closed. Anyone who has been around very long has encountered me in some way, for better or worse.

I am quite shy, and I am very hesitant to post my opinions on any topic.

IRL, I am a consultant, plus I have a few side enterprises.

·
Banned
13,022 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by missleigh

So, what do you like to do for fun in Atlanta, Tame?
Depends. One of my main activities is coaching sports - primarily basketball, some football. Nothing beats spending time with the kids.

For adult fun, I like a night on the town. I'm not a big dancer, but I still like the club scene.

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
honestly now, what's your real full time job?

·
Banned
2,612 Posts
Oh man... only ONE QUESTION for T-diddy??? Damn... Better make it a good one... Alright... Here it is:

IS it true that you're the lovechild of Woopi Goldberg's half-sister and the guy who played Huggy-Bear on Starsky and Hutch? If so (or if not) please rank and comment on the candidates for the 2004 elections.

·
Banned
13,022 Posts
Carnelian asked:

"Is there anything that annoys you about VB?"

Egads, a loaded question.

Nothing really annoys me about VB. Now some of the members on the other hand...

scareyvegan asked:

"will you ever meet any VBers???"

Probably not. Mrs. Tame banned me from meeting people I have met online. She figures after all the **** I say on the 'net, there is a bounty out on me.

LadyFaile asked:

"honestly now, what's your real full time job?"

Consultant, primarily compensation and benefits. I am also a certified financial planner. And I'm a pimp. Don't forget that one...

Max asked:

"IS it true that you're the lovechild of Woopi Goldberg's half-sister and the guy who played Huggy-Bear on Starsky and Hutch? If so (or if not) please rank and comment on the candidates for the 2004 elections."

*sigh* Huggy-Bear still denies paternity, and I haven't been able to track him down for a DNA test.

2004 candidates:

Bush - winner, and stiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllll champion...

Kerry - will win the Dem nomination, and will get used like a $2 hooker at a Shriner's convention in November 2004.

Gephardt - will bow out to Kerry after America realizes what a boob he is.

Dean/Kuntitch - go ahead and keep dreaming. These guts are about as electable as my butt, and it's not running.

·
Registered
7,866 Posts
You've stated that you're strict vegetarian for other reasons than ethics and AR - If these reasons went away, would your strict vegetarianism go away as well?

·
Banned
13,022 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by mikie

You've stated that you're strict vegetarian for other reasons than ethics and AR - If these reasons went away, would your strict vegetarianism go away as well?
Strict? Probably. I admit I am not as strict as I used to be.

I would stay veg overall - never was a big meat-eater, don't miss it, and I just feel good as a veg.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
OK...at the risk of sounding like a fool and suffering the "Wrath of Tame"..... you apparently are a big GWB (still looks like George Washington Bridge acronym to me...yeesh) fan. Do you tow the line on all his politics (ie religion/choice issues) or just 9/11 and iraq?

·
Banned
13,022 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by sunshinemelissa

what do you look like?
Tall, dark, and handsome (IMHO.)

6'2", 210 lbs.

Shaved head - cause I'm going bald.

Sometimes with goatee, sometimes without. (Right now with, just grew it back.)

·
Banned
13,022 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by sandiemac

OK...at the risk of sounding like a fool and suffering the "Wrath of Tame"..... you apparently are a big GWB (still looks like George Washington Bridge acronym to me...yeesh) fan. Do you tow the line on all his politics (ie religion/choice issues) or just 9/11 and iraq?
Now why would suffer the "Wrath of Tame" for asking a nice question?

Actually, I voted for Harry Browne (Libertarian) in the last election.

I agree with some of GWB's policies, but I think he is allowing spending to increase too much. I think foreign aid should be decreased and most federal programs should be reduced in size, with more decision-making and responsibility returning to the states.

I do agree with most of what he has done in relation to 9/11 and Iraq.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Tame

Now why would suffer the "Wrath of Tame" for asking a nice question?

Actually, I voted for Harry Browne (Libertarian) in the last election.

I agree with some of GWB's policies, but I think he is allowing spending to increase too much. I think foreign aid should be decreased and most federal programs should be reduced in size, with more decision-making and responsibility returning to the states.

I do agree with most of what he has done in relation to 9/11 and Iraq.
well we KNOW sir tame does not suffer fools lightly

hear! hear! for returning state decisions to states!!!

but WHICH fed programs would you reduce????

·
Banned
13,022 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by sandiemac

well we KNOW sir tame does not suffer fools lightly

hear! hear! for returning state decisions to states!!!

but WHICH fed programs would you reduce????
Off the cuff, I would eliminate 75% of the Department of Education, and do a 10% across the boards cut to all agencies excluding the military and FBI.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Tame

Off the cuff, I would eliminate 75% of the Department of Education, and do a 10% across the boards cut to all agencies excluding the military and FBI.
75% from DoE???? and do what give it to states? FL is miserable in scholastic aptitude tests....my daughter has attended school out of her district since kindergarten so she can get quality education! only 10% to DoD? as an ex DoD member myself i can attest that their budget is bloated and can be trimmed more than that and still hit peak efficiencey

Erin...i'll shut up now...promise!

1 - 20 of 142 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.