VeggieBoards banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been on a google quest today to find some great vegan recipes. I found some, but I'm still looking for more to add to my arsenal. I'm specifically trying to find some great recipes for:

* cornbread
* "beef" stew, preferably made with seitan
* cheesecake, especially if it does NOT include tofu
* biscuits

I usually stick to whole foods, but I've been wanting to cook something extra-delicious recently so I'm trying to come up with some new recipes. Thanks for any help you can give

Also if you have any amazing recipes for israeli couscous or chickpeas that *don't include curry* or *peppers/onions* feel free to fill me in on those too!

·
Registered
21 Posts
My family love Refrigerator bikkies.

250g 'butter'
160g icing mixture
375g plain flour

Cream together the 'butter' and icing sugar until fluffy then fold in flour. Form into a log and wrap in cling wrap for at least 1 hour to chill. When you want to make them just slice the biscuits off the log and cook the desired amount for 5-8 mins at 180c (they'll be a pale golden colour on the edges).

You can make them fancier by placing choc chips on them, or nuts, sprinkles 100's and 1000's etc.

(Note any reference to dairy products mentioned, it's dairy free products I am referring to obviously).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts