VeggieBoards banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To anyone within driving distance:

There is a white male cat( unneutered) found on River str. near the variety store who wandering about hungry and "crying".

Was found on River str, approached, first ran away scared and then allowed approach. Later showed up at doorstep begging for food. I don't really have stuff a cat would to eat. Has come to my door several times and was meowing loudly. I'm not in a position to take on a cat rescue because I'd get fined if I took in a cat to live here.

Am posting on the off chance that someone might want to take over a possible abandoned cat case.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Is it possible for now for you to get him a little shelter and put food out, but far away enough from your house were he wouldnt be seen as yours? i hope you find someone else to care for him

·
Registered
42 Posts
well im a bit up north in Burlington - but i have a cat here already. i can ask around at work. good luck! there is a shelter here in burlington too - they are super nice.

·
Registered
572 Posts
I am in Central Vermont. I work in the pet industry. If you would like, I will put a notice on the bulletin board at work. If you send me a pm with what you want on it, I can post it tomorrow.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.