VeggieBoards banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi everyone,

I'm putting on my first veggie/vegan event in May and I thought I'd let you all know about it, as its a great way to try out new foods and products. I'm doing it to raise awareness of veggie products, and any profits I make are going to be used for animal resscue work.

www.crueltyfreefestival.com

It's on 12th May 2007 at the Southampton Guildhall, it starts at 11am, and I'm making it a free entry event. There are lots of different companies and charities coming as well as our top sponsors Yaoh (www.yaoh.co.uk) and Fry's Vegetarian (www.beanieshealthfoods.co.uk)

There's going to be veggie burgers, vegan icecreams, chocolates, pies, cosmetics, hemp products, veggie friendly shoes, eco friendly clothing, talks, video showing, merchandise, animal rescue groups + more!

I hope some of you can come and support the event and stock up on goodies!

Thanks for taking time out to read this!

Nicci

·
Registered
190 Posts
I've just checked out your list of stall holders. It has grown a lot recently and looks fantastic, hopefully I will have time away from my stall to look around and check them out. Would love to see the talk on the animal rights political party as I missed them in the December christmas fayre.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts