VeggieBoards banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Ok, so it looks like maybe there aren't many veggieboarders in South Carolina...hmmm...

But, if you are secretly lurking in SC and haven't posted...check this out!

http://www.veggieboards.com/boards/s...?threadid=4060

Atlanta isn't that far of a drive...c'mon, you know you want to go! It's going to be a veggie love fest--vegan food, hot chicks, summer solstice, iron-on patches...

All are welcome! The more the merrier!

·
Registered
0 Posts
I'll be relocating from NYC to Simpsonville, SC for one month only (this December) and I'm vegan. I will be staying in Simpsonville but commuting to work in Laurens, and was wondering if anyone knows of vegan restaurants or health food stores located in or near either of these two towns. The closest I've been able to come up with in my online search is a bunch of places in Columbia, but that's an hour and a half drive from Laurens and even further from Simpsonville! I need some help! Otherwise I have to seriously consider the option of packing a month's worth of food with me on this business trip!! Not appealing. Please help, any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

xxJulia

·
Registered
28 Posts
hey any of you guys listen to greenday? if so i got a question!!! is billie joe gay or somthing cuz on mtv he was practically making out with this dude from the audience!!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn_2_Pieces View Post

hey any of you guys listen to greenday? if so i got a question!!! is billie joe gay or somthing cuz on mtv he was practically making out with this dude from the audience!!!
Why is this in the South Carolina forum?

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn_2_Pieces View Post

*ahem* Im not from SC, and I have no idea why this in the SC forum, but I can't resist a good Green Day question
. No, he's not gay, but he is Bisexual. Although, he is married and has two kids. He makes a point of kissing a guy during every show they perform.

Hope that helped.

·
Registered
6,414 Posts
revel - We'll be in Charleston next week. The issue is that we're both very picky, and my husband is a meat and potatoes guy. Mellow Mushroom - check, Olive Garden (north) - check, Moe's and Atlanta Bread Company - possibly. But what else? We'll be there 4 days, and I can only bring so many groceries. If we go to a seafood place (A.W. Shucks, for example - used to go there before going veg), will I have to eat lettuce and rolls? And what is this Charleston Beer Works? I might have to check that out.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I'm going to Charleston, too. Was just going to post the same thing. Like you, my man is meat and potatoes and we're both picky (in opposite directions).

·
Registered
2 Posts
i'm going to Hilton Head in September. i am hoping to find some vegan restaurants or even restaurants that offer vegan options.

anyone from that area?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.