VeggieBoards banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,858 Posts
yeah, either I couldn't do it or their system needs work. I couldn't get any of the songs I tried except 'Jingle Bells'.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by isowish View Post

yeah, either I couldn't do it or their system needs work. I couldn't get any of the songs I tried except 'Jingle Bells'.
I also got Jingle bells.

·
Registered
950 Posts
2/2

I didn't feel like finding any more...

Jingle Bells

and

Gnarls Barkley's "Smiley Faces"

I must say, I"m a little impressed.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
lol, I tried Jingle Bells before even reading this thread. That was the only one that worked for me, but only after I cut out the verses and just tapped the chorus.

·
Registered
25,067 Posts
Hey I got 'Beatles - a Hard Day's Night' right, or at least it was among the suggested answers.

·
Registered
25,067 Posts
Also, if you know Cream's "Sunshine of your love", the main riff is very easy to tap. "Cream - Sunshine of my life" was among the suggested answers, I guess they meant Sunshine of your love.

·
Registered
12,079 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by snownose View Post

I'm wondering, did everyone try Jingle bells because the example video used it?
I used it because it just happened to be what I thought of first, and I felt it was simple.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Wow, I was pretty impressed it knew "Basketcase," but I lost all hope when it couldn't recognize "Earth Angel".... pshhh....

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post

I tried to do "Holly Jolly Christmas" and got Sex Pistols "God save the Queen". hmmmm.
hahaha... I tried to do "Anarchy in the UK" and it gave me "Clampdown" by the Clash... which, you know, is an easy mistake to make except the Clash is way better...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts