VeggieBoards banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

HEHE!!!!!! Just had to tell someone!!!!!!!!

My parents don't really support my vegetarianism, and have refused to let me go vegetarian yet (It's an agreement we had... in the end). However, last night, while she made everyone else fish, Mum made me veggie patties! No animal products at all (I checked), and they were good. And best of all, when she gave it to me she said, 'look! I made you veggie patties! Are you happy? I want you to be happy'

Mum!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was such a sweet surprise. Maybe an indication of my parents blessing in the future?! I can hope!

Oh, and my grandma has said we are having vege lassagne at her house for our weekly dinner this week!( I always had her support though... maybe she has influenced mum?) I am sooo happy.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
That's fantastic!

·
Registered
907 Posts
Awww that's great! I had a mate at school who's parents wouldn't do her veggie food... after she told them she was going veggie they refused to buy her food... she didn't have much money. I remember her bringing in small pack of biscuits everyday as her lunch, as it was all she could afford. Made me sad, we all tried to help though.

·
Registered
516 Posts
I give a thumbs up to your parents! Can I hug them? .... Inform them that they have been hugged by none other than Austin Archer.

·
Registered
587 Posts
"'look! I made you veggie patties! Are you happy? I want you to be happy'" <<aww, i find that really sweet. it is great that family is supporting you!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.