1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
What did you respect her for?

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
It's the hospitals fault. They agreed to seal off a portion of the hospital for a fee.
You can't blame Beyonce, she was busy delivering a baby at the time!

·
Registered
25,067 Posts
Typical celebrity sense of privilege. And for the sake of the baby, I wish they hadn't procreated. Now they're going to drag the offspring into 5545454 photo shoots and the media will obsess over the kid's appearance and he/she will undergo his/her parents' divorce with the likelihood of 135%.

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post

What did you respect her for?
When she first came out as a solo artist, I respected her for her artistry and singing ability. Then there was the story about her hearing Kelly's Already Gone and wanting a song similar(which would be Halo), which made me lose a lot of respect for her. And now this makes me lose even more respect for her. She comes across as being so nice but stuff like this shows she may be the most fake singer in the music industry. I've really grown to dislike her over time.

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevenseas View Post

he/she will undergo his/her parents' divorce with the likelihood of 135%.
I think Beyonce and Jay Z have been together for quite some time, so I certainly don't think it's a guarantee at all that they'll get divorced.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Meh... they paid for a service and the hospital obliged. They did it poorly and at the detriment to other families. Hospitals have high profile clients all of the time. They should have had a better plan in place.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Man, all the single ladies are going to be pissed about this!

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainforests1 View Post

When she first came out as a solo artist, I respected her for her artistry and singing ability.

·
Registered
10,324 Posts
What surprises me the most about this story is that damn room!!! Did you see that room????? WTF? It's bigger than any apartment I have ever lived in. Hell it's nicer than any apartment I have ever lived in. Since when do hospital rooms look like penthouse suites? Fully furnished rooms, kitchens, lcd tvs, etc.

·
Registered
8,743 Posts
Quote:

She comes across as being so nice but stuff like this shows she may be the most fake singer in the music industry. I've really grown to dislike her over time.
Fur hags aren't nice!

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevenseas View Post

I feel her "Daddy" song was horrible and I wish there was no rapping on her album. Other than that, I feel she showed potential for a mainstream artist with her first solo album. Since then it's been downhill. I don't see how it's funny. Do you have to write a song like Imagine to be considered an artist? I don't think so.

·
Registered
25,067 Posts
Quote:

I feel her "Daddy" song was horrible and I wish there was no rapping on her album. Other than that, I feel she showed potential for a mainstream artist with her first solo album. Since then it's been downhill. I don't see how it's funny. Do you have to write a song like Imagine to be considered an artist? I don't think so.
Do you ever listen to any other music than chart-topping dance pop, R&B and country pop?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts