VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

· Registered
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, this was MsRuthieB's idea... so don't kill me! I think it's best The_Gazumper and I keep our disgusting mushiness in a place where people won't stumble across it and vomit.
So if you read this, you can't complain about it.

*cough*

So, to begin, I would like to say that Gazumpy has the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. His accent makes me melt.
And I love it when he sings to me. It makes me feel so tingly and happy... *sigh*

· Registered
945 Posts
Well...

I'd just like to say that VeganKat has the most gorrrrgeous brown eyes that I have ever seen in my whole life. And the most amazing smile. And her beautiful, long hair
*daydreams*

Her voice is so incredibly beautiful, too. She says its not but she liiies! Every time we speak on the phone, I just feel so ecstatic.

And best of all, I get to call her tonightttt!

*does a happy little dance*

· Registered
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gazumpy is the sweetest, most caring, kindest boy.
He is always there for me when I'm upset and he listens to me cry and whine and he never complains.
Everyone deserves someone like him... but then again, I like having him all to myself*. <3 I get really jealous anyway. ^_^;;;

*Not that I own him, of course.

· Registered
945 Posts
Oh, I have just discovered that I looooove the way VeganKat says 'surprise'

And she's really caring, she's always there for me when I get upset about silly little things, and she's... just generally amazing

I absolutely adore her, and I am the luckiest guy in the whole wide world.

· Registered
42,411 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by epski

Can avatars be couples, too?
I guess that would eliminate those who don't currently have avatars.

Awww you snuggly love birds... so this thread would be why there weren't very many recent posts in Slut for Power...

· Registered
945 Posts
I love it when VeganKat sends me letters. They're so beautiful, they make me cry. I keep them in my bedside drawer, so that I can read them when I'm tucked up in bed

I had the most beautiful dream last night, where we were outside, snuggling up together and I just felt so happy
. The rain was pouring down really hard, and we kept kissing each other.

*sniff* Why can't it be Christmas nowwwww?

· Registered
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I love it when Gazumpy sends me letters... *sigh* I carry them around in my purse so I can read them whenever I want (usually in math class ^_^;; ).

I miss his voice already, and we spoke for hours last night...

· Registered
238,393 Posts
I had to change my avatar. I got a new funky hat last night while looking for sun dresses to wear on a weekend getaway at the end of the month. I managed to find a purse to match. It's like this straw like material. Me likes
I'll probably bring back Lara soon though. She is a hottie for sure.

· Registered
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I still get tingly when I listen to "Lost in You". It's my song to Gazumpy.

The more that I think how I need you,

the more that I think, the more it seems true,

and now it means more than I ever meant it to...

1 - 20 of 91 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.