VeggieBoards banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how do all you pennsylvaniars and marylanders feel about all this snow were supposed to get tomorow. i am not looking forward to it. 8-12 inches of snow before halloween WTF thats not supposed to happen. im in the hanover area so im only speaking for what were supposed to get. i know further upstate there supposed to get more than that. i hope it just passes little hanover all together that would be lovely

·
Registered
52 Posts
I live in PA and to be honest I would be really suprised if we get as much as they are calling for. I am really thinking it will be 2 inches or less.

·
Registered
12,079 Posts
I'm in NY and it definitely is a crazy forecast! I am a little doubtful that it will be as bad as they are predicting. But even a few inches will be weird for this time of year!

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
We've got about three inches on the ground here east of Pittsburgh and it's continuing to fall but the temperature is expected to hit 40 today so it won't last long. Was quite a surprise to look out the window this morning! Growing up here, I do remember trick-or-treating in the snow a few times, but it's definitely not the norm.

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
It already snowed Thursday night in Massachusetts.

We're supposed to get a few more inches tonight, very upsetting. I hope this means Summer comes two months early!!

·
Registered
12,079 Posts
We have about 5-6 inches so far. Supposedly we are getting another 6-10 overnight. Honestly, I didn't even expect it to snow as much as it has already.

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
This is bull****.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.