VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, thought I'd drop in to rave about Snapea Crisps. They're vegan and I love them! I got this woman I work with to try them, and now she loves them too.

I finally got to try Tings as well, and... I actually don't like them that much. I just don't like the taste of nutritional yeast.

*hides*

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Never heard of them but they scare me. not a fan of crispy-type products anyway. unless its salt n shake with chilli powder in it mmmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
208 Posts
I have had these before and yes they do taste good.

Best eaten in moderation since they are a processed food and high in sodium.

·
Registered
11,049 Posts
^^^
Thanks for your concern and all, but last I checked, we're here supporting each other's VEG*ISM. You may have to get over the fact that some of us here still eat processed foods and sodium (*gasp*).

·
Registered
278 Posts
I enjoy Snapea Crisps too.

When you buy them though, make sure you get the original. I once picked some up at the store without looking at the package (I thought there was only one flavor) and turns out, they were Caesar flavored. I took one bite and thought it tasted so disgusting!

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Mmmm...Snapea crisps! They have become a regular mom & baby group snack in my area, but I can never keep from eating them myself! Yum yum yum.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Oh.my.gosh. These things are AMAZING! My dad tried a sample at the store and LOVED them, and I did too, of course. So we bought a few packs...needless to say the first one was polished off in like an hour and the wrapper was mysteriously in my room...hmmm.

The original flavor rocks!

·
Registered
219 Posts
they are really really yummy. First time I tried them I was like, wow, these are really good, and I think that there must have been a hole in the bottom of the bag because before I knew it I was digging out crums and licking my fingers. hehe. I've got to get my dad to try them, because I know he'll love them... mmm...stocking stuffer idea.

·
Registered
5,644 Posts
^^ There IS a hole in those bags. A big, large, gaping hole that's large enough for one handful... after another... after another... after another.

The original flavour is vegan crack, I tell you. It's vegan crack in its crackiest form.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Vegan crack!

I love these things! I get a bag everytime I go to Trader Joes. I have to be careful not to eat them all, other wise my mom will be upset that she didn't get any.

Tings are fantastic too.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts