VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
12,282 Posts
I actually get a fair amount of snail mail. Nothing major, but its not so bad! If I feel like my snail mail is slowing down, I order myself little bits and things to perk it up. It may sound silly but it brightens up my day!

·
Banned
559 Posts
i'm a big fan..but i also get lots of real mail still. yeehaw! i write to about 10-12 friends on a regular basis who live out of state/country and they all write back..some more than others of course.

my best friend and i send two-three letters/postcards a week to eachother. it's f'in great. we also send packages all the time full of nonsense stuff. so my real mail is not lacking. i send letters and stuff to my boyfriend and he lives five minutes away.

if no one else, i will be the last remaining real letter writing person. and i will prevail because of it.

i write to friends in china, switzerland, london, washington, ohio, vermont, colorado, atlanta, arizona, iowa, nebraska, maryland, missouri, canada, the virgin islands...ah, the list goes on.

i've never met the person in switzerland..i got her name of a chain mail thing back when we were about 10. but we've been writing ever since. pretty cool stuff.

i still write to my friend from when i was three even though we haven't seen eachother since then.

mail rocks.

·
Banned
2,612 Posts
you want snails in your mail??? what?!?!

I don't really miss smail mail too much. I like email for personal correspondences. I like getting letters from my old man because he sends me grocery money. I like getting my magazines, and that's about it. I do all my bills electronically even.

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
snail mail is one of my favorite things in the world
occasionally me and a few of my internet friends write each other so we get something nifty in the mail... it makes it so special!

aww, i want some mail now
i only get mail from colleges nowadays...

·
Registered
12,282 Posts
If anyone wants random mail, I'm always happy to send a card or postcard someone's way! I've got a good collection of cards for all occasions. In fact, I actually have a VEGETARIAN greeting card that I've had for years with no one to send it to! Its pointless, except that it advises vegetarianism in a cute poem.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
My grandma sends me a couple of letters a week ... I love receiving them but I seldom get around to writing her back because of all the steps: I have to have stamps and envelopes (I know they're somewhere in my apartment, but I'm not sure where), and remember to go to the mailbox. Okay, I'm lazy ;p (Oh, in case anyone thinks I'm neglecting my grandma, I call her on the phone.)

Also, I LOVE getting postcards from people who are travelling. I have a huge collection of postcards from friends who have gone to Europe.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.