VeggieBoards banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
None. I think all artificial scents are nasty, but that's probably a by-product of my severe physical reactions to them.

·
Ankle Biter
9,333 Posts
Patchouli in the winter (I'm an old hippie!), Lavender in the summer.

·
Registered
590 Posts
The smell of my deoderant, old spice high endurance (pure sport) mixed with the old spice bodywash is amazzzzzzzing. but if i do wear a cologne...

these colognes are amazing.

-swiss army

-wes saint laurent

·
Registered
20,217 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iria View Post

None. I think all artificial scents are nasty, but that's probably a by-product of my severe physical reactions to them.
My reactions probably aren't quite as severe, but I agree. Scents give me a headache.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
I've kind of moved away from wearing fragrance. I still have about 1/3 of a bottle of Lauder for Men by Estee Lauder that I got for my bday a few years ago.

I always get compliments when I wear it, I've just drifted away from it.

I like light fragrances on women though.

I used to wear essential oil blends that my mother made for me but no matter how little I applied I always felt like it was overpowering.

·
Registered
8,591 Posts
I have an essential oil blend from Aura Cacia that I often wear, It's a woodsy/earthy/grassy frangrance. I typically will add a touch of majmua perfume oil (very sweet and earthy).

usually I don't even wear deodorrant tho...

·
Registered
8,777 Posts
Just deodorant (whatever "fresh rain" type of scent is on sale).

Sometimes I wear perfume - maybe 3 or 4 times a year - and it's usually something Calvin Klein. My favorite the past few years has been Eternity Moment. I also like Escape, but I don't have any right now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts