Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 5008 Posts

·
Registered
8,489 Posts
woo.

and yeah, it will suck.

and with the ferret cages - i had bought my rats a really tall one with tons of space. they squeezed out of the bars all the time. i had to weave things in and out of the bars. winter would always get out and climb to the top and walk around. i went through so many cages before i finally got one that fit them.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
HA, what kind of bird(s) do you have? And what do you usually feed them? With most species they're recommending now that their diets consist of equal amounts fresh veggies and pellets.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
okay i'm off to return my discount card and badge of honour *sarcasm

be back later, sluts!

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iria View Post

HA, what kind of bird(s) do you have? And what do you usually feed them? With most species they're recommending now that their diets consist of equal amounts fresh veggies and pellets.
I have an albino parakeet and he gets Zupreem AvianMaintenance [I normally feed Natural but every once-in-a-while I let him have the Fruit Blend kind for some variety]. He likes peas, leafy greens, and hard-boiled eggs.

·
Registered
20,217 Posts
So, where were we? Oh, yeah.

I figured I'd better take advantage of the fact that Misty is snoozing elsewhere at the moment to get back on the puter. Lately, EVERY time I sit down at the puter, there she is, perching on the monitor, her tail, and often her entire butt, hanging over the front.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
I was going to say that about the seeds. In the wild they're more like treats. You sound like you know what you're doing. I love responsible pet owners.

An albino parakeet? That is so cool. I have a yellow-naped Amazon.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
I would love to have a parrot, but I am so cramped on time with everyone else that I just wouldn't be able to make the time for an intelligent bird. Especially with my rats. Lolz! So demanding!

I did do my research right after I rescued Lovebirds and actually my beau and I were at the store getting toys for the Lovies after a vet visit for my mutilator and we spotted Yuki and we were like, "An albino parakeet?!?! It's ours!" and we bought him. Lolz! We made sure to get him a nice big cage and he gets his pellets and vegetables and pigs out on millet when he's allowed it.

I am hoping to get him tamed a bit more soon so we can drag him around the house with us. He's such a cute baby.

1 - 20 of 5008 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.