1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girlie View Post

Tell all you know who profess to love animals to click on this link:

http://www.animalaid.org.uk/h/f/CAMP...//4//?be_id=50
Yikes! I've watched Meet Your Meat, Earthlings, Peaceable Kingdom, and thought I had seen it all. But that image of the cow's skin coming over his head, and his ears are still wiggling...that one's going to haunt me.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Although in my mind I repeatedly told myself not to look, my fingers clicked the mouse anyway. As tears rolled down my face I kept asking myself why I was doing this. Then I realized why, in every picture I was focusing on the faces of the murderers. I wanted to see their eyes, did they have any emotion, any regret, any feeling at all? I saw nothing, just pieces of trash covered in blood. I want to hurt them! I want to make them stop. I want to make them care. I dont understand how they dont care at all, how they can do this day after day. I only hope that reincarnation happens, and they all come back as cows, and remember what they did in their past lives, while they await their gory fate. I want them to wake up every day scared that it is their time to feel all the pain that they caused while they were human, from a human.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts