VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the bomb! I just found it at the grocery store and I love it. The one thing I hated about regular eggnog was how thick it is. This takes the thickness out and tastes just like real eggnog!

I just had to rant and rave about how delicious it is!

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by epski View Post

Sweet. I finally bought that book last week!
It is my new favorite cook book. I wanna get some of the other ones that she co authored. It is very creative, and everything that I have made out it so far has come out beutifully. My favorite thing so far was the donuts! Yum!!!

BTW- this would make a great Christmas present to anyone who is even boardline interested in veg*nism.

·
Banned
3,851 Posts
This is my second year buying it. I bought some for my B-day today. Bought some to the Church Christmas party last year and when I got in line for food it was all gone. Foiled not, I still had some at home. Can't believe there is not egg in it.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Great stuff for someone who has fond memories of traditional holiday goodies.

Last year I froze a container at the end of the season and enjoyed this holiday treat sometime in the summertime. Ok I'm weird sometime.

·
Registered
747 Posts
I want to be able to try some of this before the holiday season is over!!! they don't seem to have it around here...

the only type of non-dairy "nog" I've been able to find and try was Holly Nog.

·
Registered
5,664 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshinegal View Post

I didn't finish my silk nog in time and it turned into this gooey glob, almost like flubber! lol What in the world is up with that?
Wait a minute... Silk Nog lasted long enough to go bad?

On a funny note... check out the attachment:
LL

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.