VeggieBoards banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had never tried any of them until last weekend, when I saw them on sale and picked up a few...

The peach version was pretty good and now I'm trying the raspberry one. I'm a little dissapointed, but then again, it's my first time trying them.

(I've had wrong first impressions before with new food/drink items and originally I didn't like soymilk either!!! hehe)

Has anyone else tried them and if so, what flavors do you like and dislike?

·
Registered
194 Posts
I was lucky enough that when I moved into my college town, the local supermarket had a HUGE vegetarian/vegan/organic section. And they had Silk Live!

Now I was not thrilled at all with other soy yogurts but I had not tried the White Wave types, so I picked up a strawberry...and loved it! It was tart like the dairy yogurt I loved! I tried all of them except blueberry, and so far my favorite is Mango!

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
i like silk live. i don't like normal silk yogurt though.

i've tried blueberry and raspberry and liked both, tho blueberry better.

·
Registered
5,058 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by catswym View Post

i like silk live. i don't like normal silk yogurt though.
same here. of the silk live flavors, peach and mango are okay, but strawberry was unfortunately not so good. i'm not sure if i've had blueberry or raspberry.

·
Banned
2,081 Posts
I bought those for a while. Then I started buying Silk yogurt and mixing it in a shaker cup with soymilk and it was all the same, and a little cheaper.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Darn, I can't find Silk Live either. There is a Whole Foods and a MOM in my area, but I rarely go to the former. I shop at this cheap supermarket

·
Registered
709 Posts
I like all of them. Blueberry was a little weird at first, but I got used to it. I only ever buy it when it is on sale for $1 or less or for a treat.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts