VeggieBoards banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so..im very selfish it appears.

i just started a new job and am a) not permitted to take any sick leave and b)fired if i even slightly waver when it comes to bounce, cheer, energy and concentration.

this would all be well and good except that my boyfriend caught a cold two days ago, one of the horrible ones where you wake up unable to breathe etce tc etc. and due to random circumstances i haven't seen him since he caught it. the plan was tonight id go look after him, but suddenly i find myself thinking 'if i just don't go over there i wont get sick. ' because i really REALLY need the money at work right now
and even just the lack of sleep part would be detrimental..

not going over there would be a selfish option, so instead im wondering are there any ways to prevent this?

·
Registered
0 Posts
wear a surgical mask?

seriously, don't touch him, wash your hands after leaving his place and touching anything that he touched, double your multivitamins for a few days, and spray a lot of lysol everywhere.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol. none of those sound appealing. sigh.

the dumb thing is, i never get sick, so i could take an illness or to, its just the work thing :/

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i like the vitamin idea though . i know health is my weird obsession, and its really not fair to put it on other people.
lol

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ahaha..i now withdraw this thread...i think some kind of bug has ironically just hit me...

can't stop sneezing, chest on fire, eyes going mental. what the...

revenge of the virus.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts