VeggieBoards banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About two inches up my vagina, opposite the G-Spot, (So on the back wall of the vagina) there is a lump, which is fairly large. I had always thought that was normal to have, but question it every so often. It is not painful, though, something I really mind touching, as the feeling is unusual. The feeling is very much like the small lump of skin at the opening of the vagina. I'm wondering if this is usual or not, and if it has anything to do with my painful intercourse.

·
Banned
2,535 Posts
Very weird first post.<br><br><br><br>
See an OB/GYN. Every woman is different and we can't diagnose something like that on the net.

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
Sounds like your cervix, but if you're concerned it's something else, see your doctor.<br><br><br><br>
Get to know your anatomy: <a href="http://www.scarleteen.com/body/female_anatomy.html" target="_blank">http://www.scarleteen.com/body/female_anatomy.html</a>

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I have it too, just realized it recently, though. It's on the back wall- behind the cervix and opposite of the g-spot, like you said. Not sure what it is, but I don't think it's bad.

·
Registered
8,451 Posts
as others have said, different vaginas will have different shapes and textures within. so, it could be normal.<br><br><br><br>
also, during a fertility cycle, it's not unusual for the cervix to move, change shape, or swell, which may give the impression of different shapes and textures in the vagina and around the cervix (or even on the cervix). so, it could be normal.<br><br><br><br>
but, if you are in doubt about whether or not it is healthy, and particularly if your intuition is telling you that it could be problematic, then it is a good idea to get a professional opinion.

·
Banned
658 Posts
Uh...what happened to my post? Mine was the first response.<br><br><br><br><br><br>
Er...ok...<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>
Anyway, I said something about it probably being the opening of your cervix. My IUD string hangs out of it. When a guy "bottoms out" and hits it, it can hurt. If the sex itself is painful, i'd check into that. If it's just certain positions/depths then..well..don't do those.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts