Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I love guys with long hair(go grunge!!) Well not like long, but those lengths look awesome!!!!!

Danny

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
I said yes but before I even saw the pics, I just went with my first urge! LOL I like short hair on guys... but long hair suits some guys better. It's up to you!

·
Registered
415 Posts
I think the long hair suits you better Kurm, but of course, it is your body, your hair, your choice. Just be sure to post a pic if you cut it.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Do what your comfortable with. I had a 16" pony tail two years ago. My Mom died of cancer so I got my hair cut and donated it to the Wigs For Kids program. They make wigs for kids going through chemo. I really glad I did it. Its alot easier to take care of and I just plain like it better.

·
Registered
0 Posts
You *know* I don't want you to cut it ... BUT it's not my hair. But your hair is SO beautiful ... and you should have posted a better hair pic! I *know* you have better hair pics of the way it is now. You're not being fair with your poll.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Depends on how you felt last time it was shorter. Did you think "oh crap" and wander about aimlessly for weeks looking at your shoes with your hands in your pockets ... totally oblivious to traffic or even the ever-present danger of telephone poles just waiting to be walked into by despondant regretful former "Samson-ite"

Or did you like it

You're second one is sortof an Oscar Wilde kindof cut so if you like Oscar Wilde, perhaps that's the way to go

Of course you could keep it the same length but just layer it which would be outof the face.

Or just leave it the way it is

I'd probably want it longer than the second (past the shoulders) but more layered ... just my opinion

·
Banned
5,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by MoonDansyr

You *know* I don't want you to cut it ... BUT it's not my hair. But your hair is SO beautiful ... and you should have posted a better hair pic! I *know* you have better hair pics of the way it is now. You're not being fair with your poll.
Better pics? Like......

Suited: http://home.iprimus.com.au/ia1hp/pix/kurmsuited1.jpg

In Pig tails: http://home.iprimus.com.au/ia1hp/pix/kurmtails.jpg

Or worried: http://home.iprimus.com.au/ia1hp/pix/kurmworry.jpg

Not to fear, MD..... the voting may be 2 to 1 to cut it, but there's no chance (especially with Winter approaching) of me cutting it (anything that doesn't touch my shoulders makes me feel naked, too).

·
Banned
5,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wait.... the "No"s are catching up......

dk, one time I was walking home, minding my own business, and some guys in an SUV/Ute called out to me "get a hair cut". When it's cut (ie; above the shoulders) I feel naked, exposed, uncomfortable.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I say cut it..but get some style to match your personality. Don't go with just something plain..I really can't suggest a style but I know it would be something unique and individual...like you

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
You're a brave man wearing pigtails .... did you wear them in public

-------------------

"When it's cut (ie; above the shoulders) I feel naked, exposed, uncomfortable."

----------------------

Definately don't get it short then. Mine's always been longish so it's about shoulder length or a bit more but never all one length lie yours (more layered). Of course I'm thinned out on top quite a bit and I imagine it won't reverse
so my dilemma is deciding whether I should have a bumpy forehead plastic surgery and go for the Klingon look or not ... hmmm ... hehehe

Blah, people (using that word loosely) who yell out of moving vehicles at someone have the following qualities

1 ... morons

2 ... cowards ... need an SUV at 60 kph and a group to feel safe enough to yell something ... geesh

3 ... not worth getting annoyed at (but hard not to)

I once had some $&%#@ moron throw a 'Dairy Queen' blizzard cup out of their moving vehicle at me. Luckily their grasp of basic principles of physics was rather poor and they threw it from the car when they were beside me. The cup still travelled forward at like 60 kph and landed and splattered it's melted icecream contents about 10 feet in front of me ... hehe .... I was still pissed off about the fact that someone would actually do that.

Ok, off subject a bit there

·
Banned
5,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by dk_art

You're a brave man wearing pigtails .... did you wear them in public
I've worn them (and the glasses) while skipping up and down the corridor at college.

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
i like long hair on guys, but i like it mostly when it's just below chin length and messy. so i voted cut it, but don't cut it all off

my roommate had really long hair for years and people bugged him to cut it and he always refused. one day a few weeks ago he got an urge and ran out and cut it all off. he likes it short now though and has fun spiking it up and putting highlights in it. took a while to get used to but i think it suits him

·
Banned
5,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
A couple of times I've cut it using a kitchen knife..... that hurts like buggery, but gives it a real "rough" look.

The hairdressers normally love it when i go in to get it cut; they have a field day deciding how to cut it and all that (although once I didn't wash it for a year and they had to wash it four times before they could do anything with it).

1 - 20 of 44 Posts