VeggieBoards banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted you guys to check this out:

http://www.record-bee.com/Stories/0,...336669,00.html

This happened the other day in the town i used to live (where my mom lives). My friends from the vet clinic up there i used to work at called me and told me about it, and then i saw it on the news and on the AOL start page. so i thought you guys might be interested in reading it.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pitbulls, despite their reputations, are not more prone to attacking humans than any number of other dog breeds. They do, as a species, tend to be dog aggressive. It should be understandable to pretty much any idiot that a dog would snarl or growl under these circumstances!

I hope that the dog doesn't end up being returned to her prior owner. If she's running around loose, without a collar, I have no high opinion of him/her.

·
Registered
16,090 Posts
It was a pit bull mix. The dog has been returned to the owner. It jumped their fence. It has been microchipped now and their fence is being redone to make it more secure.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Some people are so friking stupid. I mean the dog had no obvious injuries after being hit by the car, yet the cop shot her?!? I hope he gets in heaps of trouble from the investigation.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts