VeggieBoards banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just have to say how excited I am, Pangea is having a clearance sale. I ordered my husband the vegan Gripfast Roxy shoe. They're black and white steel-toed wingtips. They were 119.00, on sale for 59.95! Though it was a splurge, what cool shoes!

·
Registered
0 Posts
I was very excited when I saw that, too. Although they won't quite fit in them yet, I ordered the boys a couple pairs of the Jack Purcells. For ten bucks a pair, you can't go wrong!

I'm contemplating getting myself the Sedonas. They look like good winter shoes. For 40 bucks, they're a lot cheaper than other shoes I get!

If anyone's interested:

http://www.pangeaveg.com/cgi-bin/miv...y_Code=17-sale

Man, do I love shoes too much.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
I just bought the boyfreind the Hudson shoe (full price, not on sale unfortunately) and he says that they are the most comfortable shoes he's ever had.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had gotten my husband the Urband Legend Steel toed ( he won't wear shoes that aren't steel capped ) shoe for Christmas. He loves them. I was planning on getting the Roxy ones for him for Christmas this year, but with the sale, I'm not going to wait.

Now if someone would buy me some new shoes....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.