VeggieBoards banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the Baby Organic Eczema Therapy cream and it's great. It makes my son's skin nice and soft and it smells sooooo good. I love it!<br><br>
You have to take a little and emulsify it first before applying it to your baby because it's grainy until you rub it in your hands. But then it's like a light oil that you can spread all over. I put it on his cheeks, elbows, knees, feet... And it smells soooo good, did I mention that?<br><br>
I contacted the company to find out if the products are vegan and they responded:<br><div class="quote-container"><span>Quote:</span>
<div class="quote-block">"With the exception of our Honey & Black Seed collection and Goats Milk & Chair collection, our products are vegan and contain no animal ingredients or by-products. We do not test on animals."</div>
</div>
<br>
I'm thinking of getting some other stuff for my own skin and also for my hair. They hae it at Target and Walgreens.<br><br>
Anyone else tried other products from SheaMoisture?

·
Registered
642 Posts
I have never tried any of their products before, but now I think I might. With the weather cooling off and turning dry the extra moisture would be wonderful.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts