VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 204 Posts

·
Registered
8,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a search and it's been almost two years since the last thread, so I thought I'd start a new one. I always like seeing what other peoples desktops look like.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenna View Post

I did a search and it's been almost two years since the last thread, so I thought I'd start a new one. I always like seeing what other peoples desktops look like.

I'll start.
here is my current desk top...this is gizmo...oneof my 4 cats

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
^youll hate me then. I need a cleanup! putting stuff on desktops so easy to find thogh you just smack back loads and tadaa there it is.

Random image from that stock image site thats good but i never remember the name of. woo foreign cow!
LL

·
Registered
0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate Ferret View Post

^youll hate me then. I need a cleanup! putting stuff on desktops so easy to find thogh you just smack back loads and tadaa there it is.

Random image from that stock image site thats good but i never remember the name of. woo foreign cow!
Whoa!! Lots of icons.

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpickell View Post

How do some of you live with such cluttered desktops. I just want to get in there and delete all your icons for you.
me too, hehe, right with you there!!

ps, how did you get your mini tool-tray icons to appear on the left of your XP, near the start button instead on the right which I assumed was the only place they could go ?

1 - 20 of 204 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.