VeggieBoards banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was just getting some grosscries and the man infrout of me puts a HUGE cow calf on the counter............ i felt like i could have thrown up , blood all over it and people eat this?????? i felt so sorry for it and it just looked plan horrible , has any one eles had a simlier experince????

·
Registered
998 Posts
What a perfect subject. I was looking for somewhere to post my rant.

I just got back from visiting Penn State, and in about the first 30 minutes of entering the state I counted about 20 dead animals on the road - skunks, squirrels, possams, raccoons, and I believe I saw a dog or cat. I also saw about 3 deer.

All along the road I saw a huge amount of hunters in their stupid looking orange vests. They weren't even walking, just standing there. On the way back I saw one of them with a beautiful boy deer on the back of their truck with blood on its mouth and its beautiful eyes wide open just staring. Its so sad to think that about 10 minutes ago it was alive and running around and it innocently came up to the person and he just pointed his gun and shot it. How incredibly heartless. It requires absolutely no skill or thought at all.

I also started thinking that when humans die when hit they are buried and theres candles and crosses, but the animals are left there to rot. I want to go bury all those poor innocent animals that were just trying to cross the road.

I won't have to make that journey again though, after seeing the school, I definately know I'm not going there.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0ad View Post

What a perfect subject. I was looking for somewhere to post my rant.

I just got back from visiting Penn State, and in about the first 30 minutes of entering the state I counted about 20 dead animals on the road - skunks, squirrels, possams, raccoons, and I believe I saw a dog or cat. I also saw about 3 deer.

All along the road I saw a huge amount of hunters in their stupid looking orange vests. They weren't even walking, just standing there. On the way back I saw one of them with a beautiful boy deer on the back of their truck with blood on its mouth and its beautiful eyes wide open just staring. Its so sad to think that about 10 minutes ago it was alive and running around and it innocently came up to the person and he just pointed his gun and shot it. How incredibly heartless. It requires absolutely no skill or thought at all.

I also started thinking that when humans die when hit they are buried and theres candles and crosses, but the animals are left there to rot. I want to go bury all those poor innocent animals that were just trying to cross the road.

I won't have to make that journey again though, after seeing the school, I definately know I'm not going there.

I'm sorry you had to see that! What a horrible experience. I hate hunters.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts