VeggieBoards banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I suppose this is the right forum for this question...

I remember reading once that Herbal Essences shampoos had vegan ingredients, only they were owned by Proctor & Gamble. Can anyone verify this? If I do give in and support the evil P & G, is the shampoo vegan?

I ask because, well, my hair is really freakin greasy. My cute little vegan hemp enriched shampoo just isn't doing the trick with this oily hair...

Or can someone recommend another earth friendly, cruelty free shampoo that actually *works*?

·
Banned
559 Posts
jason's organics makes some good shampoo - and as far as natural stuff goes, it's not that expensive. might want to give it a try.

or..giovanni makes some awsome stuff. they have different kinds, i think one for oily hair.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Try rinsing your hair with a vinegar rinse. Use 1 Tbsp vinegar and 4 C water. Do this just before leaving the shower ( of course rinse out the vinegar solution first ). This works great, I do it about every other day, keeps my hair light and un-greased.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.