VeggieBoards banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 5014 Posts

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

A newly polished, virgin thread! Be nice...

·
Impeach the gangster
10,052 Posts
Ooooh, Shakespeare. Good choice!

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mods, I got the Roman numeral wrong. My bad. It should be LXXXIX. Was never good at math done with numbers. Could you change it?

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capstan View Post

Ooooh, Shakespeare. Good choice!
Yeah I thought is was about time.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
nice title!

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
I think I'll make some mashed potatoes to eat. Super easy, and very comforting.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ooh, mashed taters sounds good now...

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Making seitan again.

My daughter's best friend just lost her father in a car accident this morning. He was 51, his wife is in her mid forties and there are 2 teenagers in the family. So sad...

I heard about the accident when I was at work today and when I came home, the first thing my daughter said to me was: "Guess who passed away today? Gab's dad. I've been crying since I found out".

My jaw just about dropped at that moment. I feel like a zombie right now...

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Shiny new thread!

I saw in the other thread that Ahimsa might watch Auntie Mame tonight. I'm about to watch it now (I've never seen it).
Something to have on in the background while studying. I hate dead week, and I hate finals week.

·
Impeach the gangster
10,052 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie View Post

My daughter's best friend just lost her father in a car accident this morning. He was 51, his wife is in her mid forties and there are 2 teenagers in the family. So sad...

I heard about the accident when I was at work today and when I came home, the first thing my daughter said to me was: "Guess who passed away today? Gab's dad. I've been crying since I found out".

Gaah, I hate to hear that. What a rotten turn. My sympathies....

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
More resumes being sent.

Getting anxious about everything I have to do tomorrow. The doctor stuff and interview.

I have Nurse Jackie playing from sidereel right now.

I think bed will be early.

·
Registered
10,728 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post

I think I'll make some mashed potatoes to eat. Super easy, and very comforting.
I haven't had them in ages. LOVE them!

Quote:

Making seitan again.

I'm so sorry. How sad and stressful for all involved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilBigBug View Post

Shiny new thread!

I saw in the other thread that Ahimsa might watch Auntie Mame tonight. I'm about to watch it now (I've never seen it).
Something to have on in the background while studying. I hate dead week, and I hate finals week.
Oh! Please watch it when you have time to actually *watch* it! There are so many things you really will want to hear and see.

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Quote:

Making seitan again.

I feel her pain. If you (or they ) need anybody to talk to, feel free to have them Facebook me.

·
Registered
20,217 Posts
I missed the passing of the old slut thread and the birth of a new slut thread! Oh, well, it was for a good cause. I took a nap between 4:30 and 7:30 pm and I really needed it. I do feel a lot better, although my stomach still feels a bit wobbly. Bleh. But that means dinner!

Like the title of the new thread.

Oh, and amongst all the several years worth of crap on my desk, I found an envelope - somebody named Megan in St. Thomas, Ontario sent me a Christmas card sometime in the last few years. I know this is probably a VB member, but I don't remember who! (I still have to unearth the card that came in the envelope.) Anyone know?

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
So... Who is good at English when it's dealing with commas?

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Quote:

Making seitan again.

That's awful.

·
Registered
20,217 Posts
Quote:

Making seitan again.

That's very sad.

1 - 20 of 5014 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.