Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Female and bisexual

• Female and homosexual

Sexual orientation

9K views 136 replies 62 participants last post by  Skylark 
#1 ·
i have no idea if such a poll has been carried out previously, but if it has, then this can be an updated poll.

#9 ·
I'm definitely not straight, nor do I consider myself gay. Bisexual, to me, says 50 50, and I don't associate with that either.

I really don't like labels that much.

I'm not vegan either! ...however, I follow that diet and belief system. Haha.

I put bisexual.

#11 ·
most people would probably consider me straight, and possibly "bi-curious" but i don't think action is the actual thing that has to determine or prove the difference.

i was a virgin before i got into my straight relationship, and just because i'll stay a virgin on the other side of things until it's over(because, i won't cheat...even though i believe in polygamy, it's not the same if the other partner doesn't agree) doesn't mean the other side isn't there at all.

maybe i'm becoming anti-labels though, i like the idea of "pansexual" like folkgirl mentioned in the G/L/B thread. every person can be beautiful and attractive, it's not something that's gender specific at all.

well, this post certainly got long on me.

#12 ·
I can't pick any b/c I am a girl, married, but not sexually attracted to either males or females (after chased and caught the hubby). I love many many people, though, just not sexually. My hubby is my closet friend with whom I have strong emotional bind. Weird but I am happy and content

#17 ·
straight chick all the way. i love the men. i love man men. not girly men. i did date one guy who was bi, probably gay in the end. and for a moment that turned me on (him being into guys a bit)...

but i like my men big and strong and into their masculinity but with emotion

#24 ·
Well, I accept homosexuality and heterosexuality, and I'm vegetarian. But homosexuality is becoming more ccepted in modern times anyway. Most older people i know don't relaly accept homosexuality, but it's not uncommon for the younger generation to welcome gay people as part of their social group.

#25 ·
I'm a woman who likes men. I'm not too fond of girly men though.

If I were ever to become single again, I might indulge my curiosity once or twice. I have thought about it. But I have never met a woman that I was attracted to sexually. I get along better with men as friends and I enjoy what they can provide me as lovers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.