VeggieBoards banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a 31 yo wife and mother to a beautiful 2 yo girl. I was brought up in a vegetarian home and would only eat meat at relatives and friends homes and when we went out to eat, but most of my meals growing up were vegetarian. After I got married I "let myself go" as far as what I ate. I have always been very picky when it came to the meat that I ate as far as how it was prepared, etc. Raw meat totally disgusts me so I never cook with it. My daughter was born a vegetarian. She has never liked meat except for chicken nuggets and one day she was eating them and watching tv and there was a chicken and she pointed to the tv and said "chicken" then pointed to her nuggets and said "chicken" and she hasn't eaten them since. So, I was looking for some meatless meals for her when I stumbled upon this website and I have decided to "rededicate" myself to vegetarianism and bring my daughter up like I was brought up. I never really even missed eating meat at home and only realized we were different when friends would come over and be appaled that we didn't eat me.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello and thank everyone for your support in my quest to become 100% vegetarian.

Niki

1 - 10 of 10 Posts