VeggieBoards banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know being vegan is healthy, but like most parents there is always that self doubt. Vegan, veggie or even omni parents have this self doubt. Are my kids eating healthy enough? Are they getting everything they need? The list goes on, but how do you cope with that? Most days I'm fine then other days I go into panic mode. My girls are growing great, they look healthy, they have too much energy but still I have moments with 'what if' My nearly 6 year old is great with eating, she loves beans, tofu, vegetables, fruits, nuts and soy etc. My nearly 3 year old is the picky eater, don't you love them?!

So my question is, how do you cope with those moments?

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
Truthfully? I don't much worry about that stuff because I have so much other stuff to worry about.
But when I did worry about nutrition I learn learn learn. Knowledge is power. Maybe it will help you, too, to fill the worry with knowledge.

·
Registered
908 Posts
I think you should not worry about it too much because let's be honest, how many children grow up with parents who know the last thing about nutrition? I hugely admire you for being so committed. How many parents really think about their kids' nutrition? I think yours are off with the best start possible, simply because they are taught to think and to feed themselves well!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts