VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

· Registered
1,109 Posts
ditto on the silks. I picked up a pumpkin spice one already, but I threw it away yesterday. I didn't want to trust half the stuff in my fridge.

I'm gonna hafta pick up one of each of the mint chocolates to see which is better...

· Not such a Beginner ;)
8,103 Posts
I got the Silk pumpkin spice on sale for $1.78 (quart) at supertarget yesterday.
I can't drink any soymilks (ugh my stomach) but my husband loves all of them. He craves the silk eggnog and has been known to spike it.

· Registered
3,384 Posts
My local natural food store has the Silk Nog, Pumpkin Spice and Mint Chocolate and the So Delicious Coconut Nog and Chocolate Mint. They're on sale through the end of the year for $2.50/qt. I would love to hear reviews on the coconut nog before I decide to purchase one.

· Arrrg! Me mateys.
5,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbitLuvr View Post

The Silk ones taste like chemicals to me. I bought the mint chocolate one last year, and only had one small glass of it, then had to throw the rest away because it tasted so gross.
Some products from Silk don't sit well with me, and I also think have somewhat of an odd taste to them. But last year I tried all three of these seasonal ones and my stomach seemed to be accepting of them. Which I'm happy because the Pumpkin Spice one was really good in my opinion. I've been on the look out for the So Delicious ones. I'm very excited to try them! Chocolate mint coconut milk sounds like heaven to me.

· Registered
1,766 Posts
Those look delicious, I always loved egg nog during the holidays (once a year was enough as it's a bit rich and sweet for my tastes but still...). I'm headed to the grocery store now... I hope they have some.

· Registered
1,817 Posts
The So Delicious coconut nog is awesome. I think it might surpass silk nog, as much as it pains me to say that. It has a much thicker and creamier texture and a more natural flavor, although the coconut flavor is pretty obvious. The more I drank it the less I noticed the coconut.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.