VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Ankle Biter
9,333 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegfootballer View Post

She is a veggie, why is she on those sites? I am grabbing my pitchfork and some rope, anyone care to join?
Sorry, but I've never seen the show. I only googled to see what in the world you were posting about. Thanks for a peek into the dark side.

·
Registered
10,324 Posts
Quote:

She is a veggie, why is she on those sites? I am grabbing my pitchfork and some rope, anyone care to join?
Grabbing your pitchfork for who? Poppy or the alligator killers?

What was your purpose of starting a thread announcing when the season premiere of this horrible and disgusting show is?

·
Premium Member
16,664 Posts
Quote:

What an interesting thing for the person who started this thread to say...

·
Banned
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadeaway1289 View Post

Grabbing your pitchfork for who? Poppy or the alligator killers?

What was your purpose of starting a thread announcing when the season premiere of this horrible and disgusting show is?
The hunters, how could they ever hurt a cute, innocent, sweet little alligator. It is not like the alligators would hurt someone if they got overpopulated.

·
Premium Member
16,664 Posts
Quote:

The hunters, how could they ever hurt a cute, innocent, sweet little alligator. It is not like the alligators would hurt someone if they got overpopulated.
That doesn't sound like a sarcastic statement AT ALL. You're being so serious and sincere right now, I can feel it in my sweet innocent little heart.

·
Premium Member
16,664 Posts
Quote:

How can it sound that way? Does your computer read aloud for you?
Vegan psychic powers, duh. I can tell deep in my heart that you really REALLY care about the sweet, innocent alligators. You only started this thread to spread the word!

·
Banned
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf Girl View Post

Vegan psychic powers, duh. I can tell deep in my heart that you really REALLY care about the sweet, innocent alligators. You only started this thread to spread the word!
They must be strong psychic powers because you hit the nail on the head. We need to take those hunters down.

·
Registered
25,067 Posts
Quote:

I don't see anyone in this thread implying that alligators would never hurt anyone. Maybe you are confusing this thread with a thread that you were reading in a dream?

·
Registered
961 Posts
was that foot baller guy a troll? i was going to comment and say that um i know about it because theres something called commercials that they show between shows. they take up half of the show. people are reallly stupid why do they come on to our peaceful forums and try to pick fights? oh yea and alligators wouldnt attack people if we stayed out of the swamps where we dont belong in the first place. also the people on that show that hunt alligators arent doing it to keep the population down. they sell alligator skin just like fur and leather duh alligator boots where do you think they come from?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.