VeggieBoards banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, My name is Adam, I am a college student. I am currently taking an introduction to plant based living class and need some help. My instructor has asked us to interview a vegetarian or vegan (past or current, any plant based would work, as long as it doesn't include consumption of meat). My problem is that I cannot for the life of me find anyone that qualifies! Would anyone be willing to help me out and answer some questions for me? It will probably 5 to 10 questions, quick an painless, I do not need personal info. Please let me know! Thank You!

·
99% Vegan
162 Posts
Hello, My name is Adam, I am a college student. I am currently taking an introduction to plant based living class and need some help. My instructor has asked us to interview a vegetarian or vegan (past or current, any plant based would work, as long as it doesn't include consumption of meat). My problem is that I cannot for the life of me find anyone that qualifies! Would anyone be willing to help me out and answer some questions for me? It will probably 5 to 10 questions, quick an painless, I do not need personal info. Please let me know! Thank You!
I'm game. :D Ask away.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts