VeggieBoards banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, if your eating a basic 3-4 meal a day thing, and you get up at 10:00am, and go to bed at 1:00am, does that indicate that it is safe to eat at night? Such as this:<br><br><br><br>
B-10:30am<br><br>
L-1:00pm<br><br>
S-4:30pm<br><br>
D-8:30pm<br><br>
S-11:00pm<br><br><br><br>
Yeah?...

·
Registered
0 Posts
i dont understand why you wouldnt think its safe to eat at night, unless your trying to not gain weight or whatnot. if your not active then you wont burn what your eat and it willbe stored. simple as that i belive. i eat when i want what i want. and i have no problem with weight, becuase of my diet of coruse. im always freakin baked and i munch out hardcore before i go to bed, i aint complainin. but i dont eat on a scheduel such as the one listed so not sure if i qualify as well....

·
Banned
2,612 Posts
<div class="quote-container"><span>Quote:</span>
<div class="quote-block"><i>Originally posted by Keegan</i><br><br><b>So, if your eating a basic 3-4 meal a day thing, and you get up at 10:00am, and go to bed at 1:00am, does that indicate that it is safe to eat at night?</b></div>
</div>
<br>
Yeah, if "safe" you mean "healthy" then it's not really a problem, unless you're eating unhealthy foods, of course. However, if your concern is that you're eating food that is "cosmetically unhealthy" late at night then yes, you should be concerned about how late you eat and what you eat.<br><br><br><br>
I am not gung-ho about it, but I try not to eat more than 5g of carbs after 4pm unles I worked out that day, then I limit myself to 10g.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts