VeggieBoards banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I ♥ Vegan Guys ◕‿◕
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure we have all probably had a dream where we ate some meat or dairy or eggs in our dream. :p Who wants to share?

I know that I have never had a "meatmare" but I have had a lot of "dairymares." It's always after the ice cream I remember "ohh wait...I'm vegan.
" and if I don't remember, when I wake up I will feel extremely guilty...until I realize that it never happened :p

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Im not a vegan, but I have finally managed to give up dairy chocolate. Over the last 2 weeks I have had several dreams of eating it. Last night I dreamed I was eating a block of mint dairy chocolate. So that does happen. It is always a good feeling in the morning when you wake up and realise the incident was only a dream.....

·
Registered
20 Posts
That is so weird! I have been having so many dreams of me eating cheese. Exactly like you, I remember only after I ate all of it. The guilt really does feel terrible. The moment when I realize it didn't happen is just the best

·
I ♥ Vegan Guys ◕‿◕
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lolz you guys are funny.

·
Registered
909 Posts
I have no problem with meat dreams, because I became a vegan for the animals, not because I don't like meat.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I had a dream a few weeks ago that I was standing in line at Chick-fil-a, thinking about chicken strips, then I came to this sudden realization..."What am I doing here? First of all, this is chicken...and second of all, it's deep fried and it's going to make me sick." I was only there out of habit, not out of actually wanting the product. That's basically what I realized just as it became my turn to order. I didn't know what to do so I walked away and pretended to go into the bathroom, then walked out and left. It was very weird. I'm not sure what it means. I'm sure there is some significance to the habit vs. want thing. I am definitely not having subconscious meat cravings like a friend thought when I told her about it. LOL

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
^ I had a similar dream, only I was at a nightclub and people gave me food they told me was tofu, and I took a bite and it turned out to be chicken, and I was freaking out in the dream.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
I remember one where I was eating these nasty slushy giant pink fleshy earthworms and after eating like ten of them I realized I was vegan and started to wonder if they were vegan. Then I woke up and felt really stupid, then I realized it wasn't real and felt really stupid for feeling really stupid.

·
I ♥ Vegan Guys ◕‿◕
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
@ Kari. haha I'm usually at my house when I eat icecream out of the freezer. I don't think I'm usually at a fast food chain.

@ Freesia. LOL

@ Vegkid. haha xD LOL I get how you felt.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4everaspirit View Post

@ Vegkid. haha xD LOL I get how you felt.
Except it was worms. 3: It was even weirder than most meatmares, because they were these giant mushy worms, and it was so disgusting... But I thought they were good eats for some reason... nom nom, annelids... tasty... D:

ETA: Love your sig by the way.

·
I ♥ Vegan Guys ◕‿◕
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegkid View Post

Except it was worms. 3: It was even weirder than most meatmares, because they were these giant mushy worms, and it was so disgusting... But I thought they were good eats for some reason... nom nom, annelids... tasty... D:

ETA: Love your sig by the way.
What does ETA mean? I'm guessing "edited to add" I looked up internet slang and I got that, but the most common one I got was "expected time of arrival." o.o

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Never had any.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4everaspirit View Post

What does ETA mean? I'm guessing "edited to add" I looked up internet slang and I got that, but the most common one I got was "expected time of arrival." o.o
Yup. ^_^ Edited to add.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts