VeggieBoards banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came across this article today.

Quote:
Some vegetarians after many years are still nostalgic for certain meats (bacon seems to be the most common), while others have entirely lost any semblance of craving. Maybe theyve managed to satisfy their taste for umami so well, they learned to live happily without any meat source. Alternatively, they may have vehemently talked themselves out of the taste long ago. Faced with the interest in reclaiming meats nutritional benefit, they wonder how to rebuild a positive relationship with their estranged fare.
http://www.marksdailyapple.com/how-t...vegetarianism/

·
Banned
2,385 Posts
wow, after reading those comments i am surprised how mahny people go back after such a long time. i would think that the ones who have been veg*n for over 5 years wouldn't turn back

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
That is really dumb. And anyway I never talked myself out of the taste. If i want the taste I can go and buy some Frys hotdogs or sprinkle smoky seasoning on something or make a chunky dal or stir fry some juicy mushrooms. I definitely dont miss out on anything!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.