VeggieBoards banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Veg-head since 10/14/14
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I tried to post something I thought might be a teensy bit helpful to those making a transition, and...well.... there it is again. :notvegan:

I'm gonna take a break from this site for while. I sought & expected support.... and I've found quite a bit (you know who you are and I thank you profusely).... but also harsh judgement, scare tactics, threats, and just militant ugliness. I'm looking for something more positive, not angry & negative. I cut toxic people out of my life several years ago and I will not put up with those who want to make me feel horrible about myself & my decisions.

Good night and good luck.

·
Registered
4,608 Posts
MOD NOTE:
I moved this thread to the Vegetarian Support forum since this topic is suitable for vegetarians. We have both vegetarians and vegans on Veggieboards and both are welcome here. As MadamSarcastra said, this may be of help to someone transitioning to a vegetarian diet, or someone who is not interesting in becoming fully vegan. The thread was not meant to be an argument about the merits of cheese.

I hope that you don't leave us MadamSarcastra! You are a valued member here! Please reconsider ok?

·
Premium Member
2,671 Posts
This thread wasn't in the vegetarian forum before, so it was appropriate at the time for members to offer suggestions on vegan cheese. Nothing in the OP said otherwise.

That said, I hope you stick around, Madam.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts