VeggieBoards banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay - I know this is a weird one, but if you could help it would be great.<br><br><br><br>
Pictures can be seen here: <a href="http://ashleyandhobie.org/board/viewtopic.php?t=76" target="_blank">http://ashleyandhobie.org/board/viewtopic.php?t=76</a><br><br><br><br>
and update the thread when I get news.<br><br><br><br>
Hey everyone. Ana Pringles is a good friend of mine. She recently fell in love with a steer that is up for auction THIS SATURDAY. Ana has arranged for a rescue to take him - he's awfully cute - pics attached.<br><br><br><br>
Unfortunately, there's the financial problem - it's going to take her almost $4000 to get this guy and transport him.<br><br><br><br>
I know that in the bigger scope of things, this doesn't matter . . . but we can't at least make the difference to one cow - and that's a darn good motivation!<br><br><br><br>
I know Ana would never ask for help or money. This is the first time she's ever asked anything from me! And she's always been one of the first to help with foster/adoption/volunteering/donations when I've asked.<br><br><br><br>
You can absolutely feel free to email her or call her for more pictures.<br><br><br><br>
Ana's details are as follows:<br><br><br><br>
Her paypal email is <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><br><br>
And her mailing address: PO Box 61, Silverado CA 92676.<br><br><br><br>
Thank you!!!<br><br><br><br><br><br>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br><br>
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2006 10:25 PM<br><br>
Subject: SAVE THE WAVE ... pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee<br><br><br><br>
Calling All Souls!<br><br><br><br>
Here it is: your chance, your opportunity, your awakening...<br><br>
Finally, something that will give you the satisfaction of knowing you're making a difference<br><br>
The attached are pictures of Big Wave, aka Biggie. He's a lovely steer that I've emotionally adopted over the past 6 months, and now his time is up. For the past 6 months Biggie has been living with my horse and now he's up for auction at the OC Fair, this Saturday (yes, 4 days), where I'm told he'll be sold to slaughter (and please, keep your "mmmm, bbq time" comments to yourself because this is serious, at least to me!) I've already found a sanctuary to adopt him so I'm halfway there. I just need a little help buying him because he has just won Grand Champion (great luck I have) meaning he's going for top dollar!<br><br><br><br>
So i'm asking anyone who is interested, willing, and able to please please please consider this one-and-only request to help me in my mission! Your karma will love you, and I'll do everything in my power to make it up to you. I'll babysit your kids, I'll wash your cars, I'll even take out your trash. Whatever it takes. No Joke! I'm desperate!<br><br>
I'm obviously not a great salesperson, but only because i've never done this before. But for all of you who know me know that I'm a devout animal-lover and would do anything to help all possible. Unfortunately, I have little disposable income and I'm in a bind. I'm expecting to have to shell out $3500 this week, plus transportation (an additional $300-500).<br><br>
Anyway, thanks for reading my plea and if you are interested in helping, I thank you from the bottom of my heart! If not, I still thank you for reading this message.<br><br>
And please, feel free to pass this message on to all your friends with money and compassion!<br><br>
Wish us Luck!<br><br>
Sincerely,<br><br>
Ana<br><br>
323-868-2460

1 - 1 of 1 Posts