VeggieBoards banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow I only emailed them yesterday and I got a response today. For those who don't know Sanitarium introduced Cereal breakfasts to Aust and NZ and they are responsible for the biggest selling ceral on the market (Weet Bix). They also make heaps of Veg*n food (seitan chunks, TVP etc) - I don't think they make anything but veg*n come to think of it.

I asked them if they had any plans to make vegan cheese because there isn't much variety in Aust. I think there are two brands and only one is Australian the other is Tofutti and they are both very hard to find. Well they said they had no immediate plans which sucks but they also emailed me a whole heap of recipes and a list of their VEGAN foods:

So Good soy drinks - all products, including flavours and So Good Now;

So Good Smoothies all flavours;

So Good soy-based ice cream alternatives all flavours;

Simply Soy Organic Soy milk

Breakfast foods Bran Bix, Bran Cereal, Corn Flakes,

Fruity Bix cereal (all flavours), Granola, Lite-Bix, Puffed Wheat, Ricies, Weet-Bix, Low Fat Muesli.

Vegetarian meat alternatives - Savoury Lentils, Soya Beans in Tomato Sauce, Bologna, Country Hotpot, Nutmeat, Nutolene, Rediburger, Sausage Roll Filling Mix, Tender Pieces, Casserole Mince, TVP/Vita-Burger, Vegetarian Sausages;

Longa Life vegetarian meat alternatives Vege-Sausages Curried, Vege-Hotdogs, Vege-Sausages, Not Burgers, Vege Herb, Vege Garlic, Vege Henchen, Vege Smoke, Kaiser Royale;

Soy Healthy vegetarian meat alternatives - Original Soy Sausages, Country Soy Sausages;

Dinner in 10 minutes Ginger Soy Stir-Fry, Lime & Coconut Mild Curry, Caribbean Style Mild Curry, Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce, Sun-dried Tomato & Olive Risotto;

Peanut Butter - all varieties, Marmite;

We also package a wide range of plain dried fruits, nuts, seeds and legumes.

I was impressed with their products but damn they answer inquiries quickly

·
Registered
14 Posts
fragil77--what is the name of this Company? Are they located in Austrailia? Wow what a list of foods...wish we had them here in the US.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.